Friday, March 27, 2020

Here's another guy making a huge contribution to society

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/boaz-weinstein-stuns-hedge-fund-industry-82-return

Yup, we can all feel good about the fact that Boaz Weinsein stunned his tanking hedge fund buddies with a 82% return in this time of pestilence.

Could someone please explain to me exactly what these greedbags are contributing to society?

I've been using my ample free time to catch up on some reading. Just finished Jane Mayer's "Dark Money." While I was vaguely acquainted with the overall narrative arc, I was gobsmacked by the minutia that Mayer lays out.

The uber-rich really do own the government.

Democracy schlemocracy...

You can bet when government saves us, they'll be saving the greedbags first.






No comments:

Post a Comment