Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Democracy raising its pungent blossoms everywhere

I was reading today where the citizens of Libya were "jubilant" about the   election they had on the 7th.

Jubilant no less!

Well, America has the big one coming up in November, and I think it's time to pay attention.

Ya, I admit the think tank here at Falling Downs was on top of things for a while, back when the Newtster and the Herminator were still in the game.

But when the "corporations are people too" twat took the game away from them... well, we kind of lost interest.

But we're in the home stretch now.

Democracy shamocracy!...

I see where last month Obama raised 75 million for his campaign.

But yowzee, Romney raised 106 million!

It's all about the money, apparently.

But I think America is worshiping false gods...

Corporations are not people.

America used to be the greatest country in the world.

Wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment