Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sexing up that school trip to the Science Center

I remember those school trips to the Science Center. The highlight was inevitably that chrystal ball that made your hair stand up when you rubbed your hands on it.

Well, the Ottawa Museum of Science and Technology has got an exhibit that'll have the kiddies rubbing more than chrystal balls and it's guaranteed to make more than their hair stand up.

Sex: a tell-all exhibition opened this week to somewhat controversial revues. I haven't had the opportunity for a first hand look, because Ottawa is a bit out of the way, but by all reports this venture is going to have the kids clamoring for a return visit to the Museum in no time.

Among the highlights are an animated guide to proper masturbation techniques and a how-to on anal sex.

I say, it's about time. I could have learned so much viewing an animated guide to proper masturbation techniques when I was twelve years old. Not being either a Boy Scout or an altar boy I had to learn all this stuff on my own.

Took years for me to figure out satisfactory wanking.

As for anal sex, hell, I've pretty much given up.

Maybe it's not too late. Apparently the place is crawling with bus-loads of pre-teens, which might make things a little awkward, but what the hell, I've got the same right to learn about anal sex as they do.

You have to admit that field trips have come a long way.

What bothers me just a little is that this cash-strapped nation can find $800,000 for such frippery.

Then again, compared to $300 million for bombing Libyans, I suppose it's pretty harmless.

No comments:

Post a Comment