Saturday, May 5, 2012

That's not rum; it's paint thinner

Shit!

The farm manager called her Uncle Murray today to say thanks for the stuff we got out of his apartment.

She made a point of mentioning how much I was enjoying the rum from Martinique.

So Murray says, I was never in Martinique, but I did pull a random bottle out of the recycling bin to dump my left over paint thinner...

Holy shit!

I drank that stufff. Thank God for the OJ...

But it reminded me of a story I heard from one of the lads at the shipyard.

Buddy, ya got to get down here right away. There's a load of canned hamburger meat on a rail car sitting on the siding.

So Buddy gets down there. It's a shipment of fuckin' Alpo.

Hey dude, this is fucking dog food.

Buddy says, hush, keep it down. If the kids hear that they won't eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment