Saturday, May 5, 2012

This blogger will make you rich

What did I tell you on August 16 last year?

Short RIM big time were the exact words, if I'm not mistaken.

So if you'd followed my advice and put your money on a gaggle of put options last August 16, where would you be now?

Sitting pretty, that's where.

RIM was somewhere around $25 a share when I made that call, if I remember correctly.

They're under twelve bucks at close yesterday.

That gaggle of put options would have returned 20:1, 50:1, maybe even 100:1 depending on the particulars.

Just so you know.

The think tank here at Falling Downs may be a bunch of commie wankers, but hey, nobody has a better feel for the pulse of capitalism than commies.

And if you took our tip last August, find a way to say thanks.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment