Sunday, July 31, 2016

Shoot out at Falling Downs

OK, I know the Farm Manager just lost it.

It happens.

People just lose their cool.

But little did I realize how profoundly she was bitten by the Hillary bug till she pulled the AR 15 out of the gun cabinet.

Last thing I heard was "fuck you and fuck Donald, and I hope you go to hell," which was followed by a short burst from the AR-15 which, while aimed in my general direction, succeeded only in blowing the hummingbird feeder off the front porch.

I guess I shouldn't make light of that. I was sitting on the front porch at the time.

Anyway, she's sulking behind the barn right now. Steps out to let off a burst from the AR every couple of minutes. I've got the H & H side by side at my side. I loose a round in the general direction of the barn roof every ten minutes or so, just to keep her on her toes.

I'm shooting to miss, and I sure hope she is too.

After all, she's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Sure hope she gets over this need to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment