Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Why do women get to use 25 times as much toilet paper as men?

Now I have to admit I haven't done any scientific studies. For all I know the gals could be using fifty times more toilet paper.

But I peeked into the bowl the other night and nearly shit myself; there was a dead kitten floating around in there.

We got a couple of cats roaming the place, but I never seen this kitten before... oh... wait a minute...hold the phone... that ain't no kitten!...

It's TOILET PAPER!

Ya, it had to be about twenty-five feet of the fluffy white toilet paper all soaked up in toilet water. Kinda took the shape of a kitten. You know how you sometimes see shapes in the clouds?

Like fluffy white kittens?

Well, this was the same deal, but absent the clouds...

And in the toilet bowl instead...

All of a sudden "equality" goes out the window. Ya, we're totally equal, but us feminist hordes reserve the right to use twenty-five times more toilet paper than you phallocentric pigs, because all of you are nothing more than agents for the patriarchy, and...

...but be all that as it may, I sure thought I saw a kitten in there...


No comments:

Post a Comment