Sunday, January 12, 2014

Is Louis Proyect watching the Golden Globe Awards?

I'll bet he is.

He's a sucker for that sort of shit, no matter how much he abhors it.

I abhor it too, and I'm watching.

Louis was one of those "vanguard of the proletariat" types back when I was a dumb-fuck proletarian with a welding gig.

I love reading Louis' blog. He can go on for thousands of words about some near-invisible dispute that irrecoverably tore the common bonds between the Staten Island Trotskyists and the Manhattan Marxists back in '64.

And then he'll spell out in complete historically accurate detail how that Staten Island Trotskyist cell splintered into rival factions over the next ten years.

He was there!

He lived it!

Nobody gives a shit!

Luckily, there's more to the man than obscurantist far-left political history.

He loves jazz.

He loves movies.

Maybe he's an American patriot after all?

Enjoy the Golden Globes dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment